Confidence is Priceless
For worry-free boating, Mercury® is proud to offer a range of coverage plans.
Mercury Product Protection is administered and backed by us – no need to deal with independent providers or insurance companies. After all, no one knows your engine better than the people who made it.
Two Levels of Coverage, Platinum and Gold, cover breakdown failures due to defective materials or workmanship. Coverage can be combined with the factory warranty, but is bound to an eight-year maximum.
For select MotorGuide® trolling motors, a combined five-year maximum period is available.
Check with us for payment plan eligibility.
Mercury Product Protection Advantages
- Factory-backed by Mercury Marine for program integrity and exemplary customer service
- The contract is between you and Mercury Marine – not you and your dealer
- Factory-trained technicians at nearly 4,000 authorized, factory-trained dealerships
- Claims are paid through the dealership so you never pay for the repair or wait for reimbursement
- Program is transferrable to subsequent owners, increasing product value at resale or trade
- Coverage amount adheres to the suggested list price for your Mercury® product at the time of the original sale and not the current ABOS Blue Book value
- Coverage takes effect upon expiration of factory warranty – no duplication of coverage
- $25 deductible per claim